Thursday, April 2, 2009

Proof that I'm a little crazy ...

So I just finished my pal's handmade item (a bag). Its great! I love it! Too bad, my pal is in ravenclaw and I made a gryffindor bag (*facepalm*).

Luckily, my sister will happily take the bag off my hands but still, I was so proud to make the early deadline and to earn those extra 10 house points and then I realized that when I checked my match email last week I accidentally looked at my spoiler's information and not my spoilee's info. ARGH!

2 comments:

Ronnica said...

Oh no!!! :( I feel your pain, I really do.

Winnie said...

Two houses have not yet been visited... though we'll not head to either one yet! This next clue is quite specific
for the Snitch is toying with you and telling you precisely where to look! On the HSKS7 page, categories help
to sort... who wrote the Gryffindor posting on the 21st of February?