Friday, April 10, 2009

Progress...

I finished my pal's new bag (see previous post for why I was making a 'new' bag) and have started gathering the rest of the kit items. I'm hoping to send before the early deadline but it will probably come down to the end of the month (as always) because I waited so long to order stuff online.

In other news, I accepted a new job last week! I start when I actually finish my PhD... which I'm hoping is sometime this summer. I'm writing my behind off trying to finish the thesis so I'm hoping I can wrap things up by July. In joining this lab, I get a 67% increase in salary and a new laptop computer so I definitely chose well :)

I'm off to write the last dueling club posts and to knit knit knit.

1 comment:

Becca said...

yay for the new job and the big fat pay increase!

*waves from the Hinkypunk cabin* is this like the first swap that we didn't get paired up? hehe