Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just because I'm bored :)

So, I'm bored and I noticed the slytherin's have a quiz posted, so I figured, why not?

  1. What are your three most favorite colors? Pink, green, blue.
  2. What are you three least favorite colors? Orange, orange and ... orange. (I know, I live in TN, land of the vols, and hate orange so I'm blasphemous but its yucky).
  3. Your favorite candy is Skittles, or Milky Way Midnight candy bars, or craisins.
  4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape? Draco
  5. Do you knit, crochet, or both? Both
  6. What type of kit did you ask for? A bag kit
  7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)? Has its uses... I use acrylic blends a lot because if I'm making a huge project, its more economical to use at least an acrylic blend.
  8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term? Quinn?
  9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit. Hmmm, I haven't really thought about it. I like handmade things and surprises :)
  10. What are your three most favorite scents? Vanilla, chocolate, lavender.
  11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Sweet
  12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List? I'm not sure, shewhoknits maybe?
  13. Do you really need more stitch markers? Yes and no. I can never seem to find them when I need them and I like handmade ones.
  14. Dpns, circular, or straight? Depends on the project but for most things, I use circs.
  15. What yarn makes you squee? Malabrigo... or Noro... I've never owned / used either though. I do like to 'pet' them when I visit my LYS.
  16. Favorite HP Movie? Order of the Phoenix, so far.
  17. Favorite HP character? Luna Lovegood
  18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor? Eh, didn't really have a preference.
  19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called? No clue :( If I had to guess, I would say the snake pit.
  20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House? I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, lol

No comments: