Friday, January 30, 2009

Rough Week ...

This week has been tough. I had two job interviews (one on Tuesday, one on Thursday); I found out my grandfather was dying (on Wednesday and I'm 600 miles away, which increased the suckage); DH wrecked my car (my first ever new car) on Thursday (he's okay but my car is banged up... just cosmetic damage, if you're looking for the bright side).

I'm thankful its Friday and I have a long weekend ahead of sitting on my butt doing nothing but knitting and watching TV.

4 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Oh my goodness! What a week! I hope things get better for you, and soon!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Hermione said! Oh Ag, this week will be MUCH better.
:-) *HUGS*

SinKnitty said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. What a shit storm! Hope you find a job soon. And prayers for your Grandfather! If it makes you feel better you can see pictures of my totally wrecked up car on my blog. It was my first ever brand new car too...
~Ophelia B

Anonymous said...

Gosh, and i thought i had a rough week... hope things improve!
BB