Saturday, October 17, 2009

HSKS Assignment

1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).

Cassandra Grubbly-Plank has several of the same crafts as I do.



2. Someone who was born in the same month. -

Siobhan Mooney and I are both December babies!



3. Someone from a different country. –

Emma Wigworthy is from a different country than me.



4. A new HSKS Quidditch player. -

Albatross Harbinger is a new Quidditch player.



5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. –

Wisteria Lovegood has been in more than three HSKS swaps.



6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!) -

Celeena Cree has a bigger stash than I do.



7. A player who both knits and crochets. -

Olive Bumblebirch knits and crochets.



8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. -

Violet Starfire shares two of my favorite colors: green and pink!

No comments: