Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Followup on truths / lie

My lie was that I cook to de-stress. I can't cook to save my life!

Here's a little more about my truth's:
1. I can play six musical instruments - Yup, although probably not very well anymore. I could at one time play clarinet, flute, baritone horn, guitar, trumpet and oboe, among others (like bass clarinet).

3. I have a publication in the library of congress. - Yes indeed I do. I did a project in college detailing my grandfather's experiences in Korea for my folklore class. The professor liked it so much that she submitted it as part of a Korean war veterans stories project. I'm not sure where its found in the library, but I'm told its all there somewhere :)

4. I ran a half marathon in high school - I ran cross country so I ran approximately 12+ miles daily for training. Our first practice required a 13.1 mile run through the HILLS around our town. I ran the whole thing without stopping. Now, I can't run for more than a few yards without getting winded but I've started walking in hopes of getting back and shape and running the country music half marathon next spring.

No comments: