Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HSKS6 Coursework

I'm trying to do a little midweek de-stressing so I've been doing all of the other house's coursework to try to keep my mind off of things for a little while (sad, I know, but I'm really REALLY stressed right now so I'm doing anything I can to get my mind off work / school / life for awhile).


Slytherin Quiz:

1. Where did the first kiss between harry and Ginny occur?

a. The Gryffindor Common Room

2. Severus Snape made an unbreakable vow to whom?

b. Narcissa Malfoy

3. Why is Hagrid upset with Ron, Harry and Hermione?

c. They did not take his class in their 6th year

4. Who is the Half-Blood Prince?

b. Severus Snape

5. At what age are you legally allowed to Apparate?

d. 17

6. How long does it take to brew a batch of Felix Felicis?

c. 6 months

7. What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?

c. You die

8. Which one of your roommates snores the loudest?

They’re both pretty quiet, so I would have to say that I’m the loudest between Patonga, Fleur and myself.

9. Which Hogwart's student is secretly dating the new DADA Professor Lucius Whitmarsh?

That’s pretty easy and not much of a secret – Wisteria Lovegoods, of course!

10. Describe your favorite item found in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!

The Daydream Charm. I use them on myself everyday to get away from the stress of classes.


Gryffindor Assignment - 3:

“OFXMWPOZCP DLJD APZAWP QTYO TE QLC PLDTPC EZ QZCRTGP ZESPCD QZC MPTYR HCZYR ESLY MPTYR CTRSE.”

SPCXTZYP RCLYRPC

“Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.”

Hermione Granger

Hufflepuff Quiz 4:

1. Severus Snape
2. Transfiguration
3. 269
4. Minerva McGonagall
5. Thumb
6. Fly
7. Agatha Vablatsky
8. Chudley Cannons
9. The Fat Lady
10. 3
11. 17
12. Basketweaving
13. Ravenclaw
14. Nosebleed Nougat
15. Arae Hydra
16. Divination

No comments: