Monday, June 23, 2008

Its Monday morning and usually my time to update myself on all of the Hogwarts happenings on Ravelry and the main HSKS5 blog. However, this morning, unlike other mornings, I find myself really sad and disappointed.

I usually have so much fun reading character blogs and interacting with fellow housemates. I've participated in a number of swaps over the years and the Hogwarts swaps are, by FAR, the most fun and, most importantly, have been relatively drama free.

But all of the drama concerning the latest round of Quidditch is just too much and, frankly, I don't get it. I know it was frustrating, and I can understand that. But its over and continuing to cry foul at this point is a bit absurd to me. Its over, so why continue the drama nearly a day later?

My view of the situation is this: the headmistress said this round would be different, it was, congratulations to Selena, the end. I think that the only way the headmistress can appease some of the angry swappers is to have another 2nd round of quidditch, and so its probably necessary, but can't we all just move on?

I have too much drama in my real life that I can't deal with drama in the online world. I'm hoping everything will die down in a few days, so I'm going to take a hiatus from checking the boards until then. :(

No comments: